Crazy That We're Almost Done!!!

Just a week ago I submitted graduate applications to a bunch of bioengineering programs across MIT, Harvard, Caltech, Mayo Clinic, UCSF, and UC Berkeley. In my personal statement, I talked about the promise of viral gene therapy coupled with genome editing technologies to find new therapies for genetic diseases. Through this class I have been able to dive deeper into this field through extensive literature searching, journal club presentations, proposal pitches, and hands-on experiments utilizing CRISPR. I have learned so much about communication in biology/bioengineering and think that the ideas discussed in this class for effectively presenting science will be extremely useful to me moving forward in my career.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

109 has... taken over

Journal Club Reflection

Hey! That actually wasn't half bad